Caprese Pita Pizza

Caprese Pita Pizza



Ingredients:
Balsamic vinegar olive oil (or your favorite dipping olive oil)
4 pita breads
2 roma tomatoes, sliced
12 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 cups spinach
Italian seasoning


Such colorful ingredients!

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Spread olive oil all over one face of each pita bread. Then, in the following order, add garlic, spinach, tomato, mozzarella, and italian seasoning. 
3. Spray baking sheet with oil and place pizzas on top (I cooked two at a time). Cook in oven for 8-10 minutes. 
4. Change oven setting to broil and broil for 2 minutes or until cheese is browned. 

Slice and enjoy!



SUPER simple, but FULL OF FLAVOR! Who can resist mozzarella?! I know I can't. Mozzarella is like the KING OF CHEESE. It's the only cheese I'll ever need...

I know I'll definitely be making these again in the near future because they're so conveniently easy and quick to make! Also, there are just so many other topping combinations to try, how could I not make more? Yay for more pizza!

What toppings do you enjoy on your pizza?

1 comment

  1. You have given great content here. I am glad to discover this post as I found lots of valuable data in your article. Thanks for sharing an article like this. Italian Food Near Me

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig